- To prepare doctor/nurse working in offshore/onshore/site location
- In handling emergency case arising from accident or illness effectively and immediately, And to ensure their rapid transfer to an appropriate medical facility as necessary.
- To ensure healthy workforce by doing physical exam to determine Fitness for work.
- To prevent food and waterborne illness. thru Hygicnc Inspection
- support health and safety program in the work location
· ACLS,Hyperkes(Ministry of Man Power Oec Health Training),
· Past Experience working offshore/onshore/site
· Familiar with Fitness for work guideline.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Check equipment readiness for Airway,Brcathing and Circulation management.
- (see check list ATLS standard medical equipment,)
- Audit equipment missing and report to Client's Company Doctor/HSE
- Maintain Kitchen Hygiene by doing
- Weekly Kitchen Inspection,
- Kitchen hygiene education to kitchen staff,
- Water sampling test for bacteriology every month.
- Familiar with Out break investigation protocol/ questionnaire.
- Walk Thru Safety / Health inspection including checking PPE usage in the workplace.
- Health talk eg.on Prevention Low Back Pain,Welding Flash.etc
- Fitness for work by doing physical examination and or reviewing Medical check up report of employee/contractor .and Food handler
- Medivac procedure/flow chart ..Become familiar here to send and contact person check with client's company doctor/HSE..Also need to know the medical emergency report form for trauma/aecident and illness.
- Give First Aid/Basic Life Support training.
- Mass disaster preparation and drill.(Coordinate with HSE staff)..
- Curative treatment for employee based on company policy/standard drugs
- Maintain medical record and report to Client